Sunset Guiding and Outfitting Inc. take great pleasure in ensuring you have a most enjoyable stay in our camp. Following are the Terms and Conditions that apply for your Sunset holiday:
- All prices quoted are in Canadian funds.
- GST of 5% is in addition to prices.
- DEPOSIT of 50% per person is required to hold dates.
- Full payment is due upon arrival.
- A cancellation fee of $100.00 per person will be held.
- Cancellation must be done 21 days prior to departure, however, substitution of guests is allowed.
We accept any form of payment, including Traveller’s Cheques and Money Orders.
Please inform us of any special medication requirements and allergies with your deposit. Sunset Guiding and Outfitting reserve the right to refuse any individual who we feel lacks the physical capabilities of having an enjoyable and safe trip.
Things to Bring:
- Warm Clothing – Layers
- Hats & Gloves
- Long Sleeve Shirt
- Camp & Hiking Boots
- Heeled Boots
- Change of Clothes
- Bathing Suit
- Camera and Case
- Fishing Gear
- Insect Repellent
- Personal Items
- Alcohol if desired